Tuesday, May 3, 2016

FUTURE TENSES

5th GOING TO 







ACTIVITY 1 -GOING TO

ACTIVITY 2-GOING TO



6º FUTURE TENSES:

ACTIVITY 3- WILL
ACTIVITY 4- EXPRESSING THE FUTUR (WILL) :AN EASY SONG AND GAME
ACTIVITY 5- COMPARING WILL- GOING TO
ACTIVITY 6- WILL-GOING TO


USE THIS SONG BY MADONNA TO LEARN ABOUT THE FUTUR.
LISTEN AND FILL IN THE BLANKS




You think that I can't live without your love ,
You think I can't go on another day.
You think I have nothing
Without you by my side, 

Somehow, some way

You think that I can never laugh again 
,
You think that you destroyed my faith in love.
You think after all you've done 
my way back home, 
Somehow, someday

Chorus:

All by myself
I don't need anyone at all
I know 

I know ,
All on my own
I don't need anyone this time
It 

No one can take it from me 

You think that you are strong, but you are weak 

It takes more strength to cry, admit defeat.
I have truth on my side,
You only have deceit 
, somehow, someday

READ AND LISTEN TO